Personal Information and Identity
Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or
disproves identity; discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB, SSN, and
- Also Know As (AKA's). Discover other names associated with subject.
- Profile Detail Report: Provides the most up-to-date address information from
the three major consumer bureaus
- Social Security Number (SSN) Search and Verification. Has your subject
used other SSN's in the past? This could be a cause for concern.
- Others Associated with Subject's SSN. Current and Previous Addresses.
Database returns important dates of occupancy.
- Names of Persons at Each Address Subject has Resided. May include spouses,
family members, roommates, and live-in lovers.
- Property Owners of Subject's Residence
- National Death Index
- Nationwide Property Ownership Records
- Motor Vehicles Registration. (Most states. Some restrictions apply).
- Deed Transfers
- Boat Ownership
- Airplane Ownership
Civil Court Records
- Civil Litigation
- Tax liens
- Nation Bankruptcy Filings
Any one of these records could indicate financial
and other difficulties.
- Nationwide Criminal Record Search & State
- National Offender Search
- OFAC Database: The Office of Foreign Assets Control, (lists criminals and
terrorists around the world).