Business Sign Up
This is a multiple database search. We'll be looking for worldly goods. This
compilation report is unmatched for comprehensiveness! It has been
developed to collect information about an individual's real property,
like land, homes, automobiles, vessels and aircraft.
This unique report was developed over a 15 year span to tap pertinent records
regarding an individual's possessions.
Sample Asset Search |
Sample Credit Report |
Sample Bank Report
Tangible possessions - like land, second homes, automobiles, boats, and
aircraft - will be discovered. Family members are listed. Deed transfer
records are thoroughly researched. Resources in the name of a company your
subject owns, or is connected to, will likely be revealed. A corporate credit
report of that business is included. Also included are UCC filings
records, where bank account information will often be revealed.
Conduct an assets search before suing to ascertain what
belongings and income subject has - to make sure the property will
be available, should you win a judgment. Conduct this investigation before
taking possession of the goods - such as an automobile or a boat, which could
have a lien against it, and you may be liable for the lien. If the person
doesn't have anything, why waste your time and money in court? If you're
not going to collect, why bother to go through the hassle of a court conflict
(not to mention the expense), to get a judgment?
Our Research Specialists check all obtainable ownership records.
This multiple database report that hunts for worldly goods is unmatched for
We have been conducting thorough background investigations since 1996 for
individuals, employers, property owners and managers, company executives,
financial institutions, universities, and law firms.
Investigative Professionals' offer free consultation by phone and by email. All
results are 100% guaranteed and confidential. Reports are often returned within
add a Credit Report.
Bank Search. -
See Bank Searches Prices Turnaround time is usually
7 -14 business days.
| Asset Search Investigation -
Personal Information and Identity Verification
- Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or disprove identity; discovers/confirms "identifiers" like DOB, SSN, and addresses reported on credit applications
- Also Know As (aka's). Discover other names associated with subject's Social Security Number (SSN). Search and Verification. Has your subject used other Social Security numbers in the past? This could be a cause for concern.
Others Associated with Subject's SSN
- Current and Previous Addresses. Database returns periods of occupancy
- Names of Persons at each address subject has resided. May include spouses, family members, roommates, and live-in lovers
- Phone Summary
- Subject's Residence, Property Owners
- Possible Properties Owned by Subject
- Possible Associates
- Possible Relatives
- National Death Index
Business Associations & Professional Information
- Business Search
- Business Background & Credit Report
- Partnerships & Corporate Affiliations
- Company Name Search
- Legal Actions
- UCC Filings
- Professional License
- Credit Report (Signed Release Required)
- Nationwide Property Ownership Records
- Deed Transfers
- Motor Vehicles Registered.
- Boats Ownership
- Aircraft Ownership
Civil Court Records
Any one of the following records might indicate
financial or other difficulties.
- Evictions Search
- Bankruptcies - national search by name
- Federal Civil and Criminal Courts Search - all federal courts, all regions
- Federal Criminal Records Search
- Nationwide Criminal Search
- OFAC - The Office of Foreign Assets Control, (lists criminals and terrorists around the world).